Look right Look left Look right again nothing coming......... wrong............The Road to 'L' is speeding down your street soon Watch out for it The Road to 'L'
Me become a driving instructor? You gotta be joking! Do you remember your driving instructor? Well he sure does remember you and this book is dedicated to all the pupils I taught during my time as a Driving Instructor in Central London back in the early 1980s working for The British School of Motoring. Based in Baker Street London it was a very interesting and adventurous time for me. This book is a true confession of what happens to both instructor and staff when on their Driving Lessons, written by me: a real Driving instructor. I worked as a Driving Instructor between 1981 and 1983 and this is my story of what really happened to me during that period. This book is a warts and all revelation, it tells the story of this period of my life. It tells the story of what happened to many driving instructors with their pupils whilst on their lessons. I tell the amazing tales of some of the things that happened to me during my time as a driving instructor My book is a journey thr...
The Road to "L" 'Crystal Blue! No Crystal see through' It was a steamy hot London summer’s day and just walking to the car you could feel the sweat forming on your body. I immediately thought oh well it might be hot, but having this lovely looking woman in the car for an hour would at least make the heat bearable. Little did I know what was in store for me, to make matters even hotter. We approached the car, I opened the passenger door to allow her entry into my car (yes, always a gentleman) and I received a huge lungful of her overpowering perfume. I think it was Chanel No 5, but she must have put the whole bottle over her entire body as the smell was overbearing. She was wearing a cheesecloth light brown see-through dress and I know it was see-through as I could see everything or rather nothing. She wore no bra or knickers and yes, I really could see through it. She definitely believed in ‘going commando' and revealing all to the world. I wonder what the react...
Comments
Post a Comment