The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving instructor? They sure remember you

 Crystal Blue? No Crystal see-through
I should have been even more suspicious when the concierge didn’t bat an eyelid as he approached my car with the BSM Triangle on the roof and salutes and he opened the driver’s door for Crystal
‘Miss Crystal good afternoon.’
‘Good afternoon Thomas I’ll just be a minute.’
‘Yes, mam.’
 OMG is this real? It’s like something out of a film and I’m about to be the star?
 She leant back into the car showing me her ample bra-less cleavage
‘Tony, as you don’t have another lesson for an hour, do you want to come up for a drink.’
‘Sorry Crystal I’m a driving instructor, drinking and driving is a no no.’
‘Of course, but I have coffee or tea or water or anything you want to drink you know?’
‘Thanks again but no thanks.’
‘Of course, silly me but what about some lunch on me.’
‘Again, that’s very kind of you but I have sandwiches in the back here and don’t really do lunches.’
‘What about melting chocolate all over my body? You could lick it all off. Wouldn’t that be something?’ and again she shows me even more of the cleavage and beyond, this girl really doesn’t leave anything to the imagination that was for sure.
But OMG she was making it pretty obvious what she wants me to come up to her suite for and the thoughts of her body covered in melting chocolate really did conjure up some erotic images for me but bloody hell I really did want to get out of this situation pretty quickly if I’m honest.
‘Thanks, but no thanks Crystal it’s really not something I’m into in fact I don’t really like chocolate.’ I lied
‘You don’t like the idea of licking chocolate off my tits and body? Really!’
‘Crystal it’s really not my sort of thing.’ Although I had to admit my imagination was starting to conjure up all sorts of images of her body covered in chocolate and me licking it off. But it really wasn’t my sort of thing
‘That’s not all you could come up for you know we could play some games.’ and she does this thing with her dress again showing me everything, not that I hadn’t already seen everything. This was getting a little scary now, but the hotel concierge Thomas still standing there witnessing this little pantomime with a knowing smirk on his face
‘Why do you have monopoly? I suppose I could play a quick game of that.’
‘Monopoly! Monopoly! Are you thick, stupid, or blind? We could have sex, you could fuck me if you want, I’m very good in bed you know, and you’ll get back for your next lesson in plenty of time, and you will have had a very nice time honestly.’  
‘Look you’re a very attractive young woman but I’m married and not really interested in any extramarital activities. You paid for driving lessons and that’s all I can give you but I can recommend some of my colleagues if it’s something else you’re after.’
‘So, you don’t fancy me or want to come and have sex with me I can be very kinky you know.’
‘Tempting though it is no, I prefer my cheese sandwiches and a cup of crap tea from the tea machine back at the office, and a chat about football with that fat git of a manager Ken, so very sorry and all that but no thanks.’ 
Although I have to admit it was a very tempting offer looking at this beautiful young woman and can 
understand why some of my colleagues would have been out of the car and up to that penthouse suite more quickly than a fly landing on jam.
‘Shame you don’t know what you’re missing I’m a great fuck you know, your other colleagues had no complaints, and to be honest, I do fancy you, that’s why I asked for you to be my new instructor I thought we could have some great kinky sex together.’
And with that, she got out the car showing me all of her knicker-less ass, slammed the door and walked off into the Hotel followed by Thomas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving Instructor?