Popular posts from this blog
The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving Instructor?
Do you remember your driving instructor? Well they sure remember you and in my next book I will tell you all about my experiences as a Driving Instructor whilst work for the British School of Motoring in Central London back in the early 1980's. Driving in Instructor in Central London are you mad? Yes I think I was back then but hey I needed a job and at the time any job would do, but the funny thing was I was actually very good at this job, in fact much better than I realised at the time. Destiny! do you believe in destiny? I never did but looking back to becoming a driving instructor it was the stepping stone to me joining HM Prison service and my twenty-five year career working in varying penal establishments in the UK, which led to me and my wife buying our home in Spain and eventually me working at Heathrow Airport as a security officer and my subsequent retirement to live full time in Spain but still searching for my 'EL Dorado'. Destiny led me to writing my two books...
What makes a writer?
What makes a writer? How many times have you heard or said yourself 'I could write a book' I used to say that too and then one day somebody challenged me and said 'Well you should write a book and at least then it will stop you moaning about how prison staff are portrayed in the press and on TV' And do you know what I did and it got published and more surprising it received wonderful 5 star reviews from people I had never met, no honestly I had never met them yet they liked my book and took the time to actually write a review too. Wow I was hooked on writing, okay I'm not a prolific writer I cant churn out one book after another but then again I didn't start to write until I was 60 and am now 69 awaiting my third book to be published and with two more on the go it ain't half bad. I hasten to add no I have not made any money out of my writings but I have achieved something even more rewarding. What's more rewarding than making money out of my writings I ...
Comments
Post a Comment