The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving instructor?

She leans back into the car showing me her ample bra less cleavage ‘Tony as you don’t have another lesson for an hour do you want to come up for a drink’ 

‘Sorry Crystal I’m a driving instructor, drinking and driving is a no no’

‘Of course, but I have coffee or tea or water or anything you want to drink you know?’

‘Thanks again but no thanks’

‘Of course, silly me but what about some lunch on me’

‘Again, that’s very kind of you but I have sandwiches in the back here and don’t really do lunches’

‘What about melting chocolate all over my body? You could lick it all off. Wouldn't that be something?’

OMG she is making it pretty obvious what she wants me to come up to her suite for and the thoughts of her body covered in melting chocolate really did conjure up some erotic images for me but bloody hell I really did want to get out of this situation pretty quick if I’m honest

‘Thanks, but no thanks Crystal it’s really not something I’m into in fact I don’t really like chocolate’ I lied

‘That’s not all you could come up for you know we could play some games’ and she does this thing with her dress again showing me everything, not that I hadn't already seen everything. This was getting a little scary now, but the hotel concierge Thomas still standing there witnessing this little pantomime with a knowing smirk on his face

‘Why do you have monopoly? I suppose I could play a quick game of that’.

‘We could have sex I’m very good in bed you know, and you’ll get back for your next lesson in plenty of time, and you will have had a very nice time honestly’ 

‘Look you’re a very attractive young woman but I’m married and not really interested in any extra marital activities. You paid for driving lessons and that’s all I can give you but I can recommend some of my colleagues if it’s something else you’re after’

‘So, you don’t fancy me or want to come and have sex with me’

‘Tempting though it is no I prefer my cheese sandwiches and a cup of crap tea from the tea machine back at the office, sorry and all that but no.’

‘Shame you don’t know what you’re missing I’m a great fuck you know, your other colleagues had no complaints’

And with that she got out the car showing me all of her knicker less ass, slammed the door and walked off into the Hotel followed by Thomas the Hotel concierge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving Instructor?