The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving instuctor? They sure remember you

 Sneak preview of my next book all about when I was a driving instructor back in London of the 1980's

Ken comes down the stairs to our underground rest room and says

‘Tony you've got a two-hour gap between lessons I got a newbie for you to take out now’

‘Ok I’ll just finish my cuppa, who is she?’

‘Mrs Shah’

‘Is she an Arab?’

‘I think she is married to an Arab as she looks western and certainly not a Muslim, but don’t stare at her’

‘Why not is it not allowed in whatever religion she is married into?’

‘Naw it’s just, well let’s say she has a bodily abnormality’

‘What sort of abnormality? Is she facially deformed, or only has one arm, what?’

‘Well let’s just say she has really huge ummm eyes’

‘What the hell is wrong with big eyes I don’t understand?’

‘She is a big woman do you remember the old ‘carry on’ films with Kenneth Williams saying oh matron what big eyes you have, as Hattie Jacques held him to her breast? ⠀

‘Yea vaguely why’

‘You’ll see soon enough’

Well that was it tea or not I couldn't let it rest I had to go have a look didn't I so I walked upstairs with my tea in my hand.

‘Mrs Shah’ I called and a woman answered

‘Yes that’s me’ as she stood up I had just taken a sip of my tea and almost spat it out all over her, my goodness this Amazonian giant of a woman stood up, now I'm only five foot eight but this woman towered over me, she had long bright red hair and she must have been at least six foot four, probably in her thirties and very attractive, here body wasn't really out of context to her height except she had the biggest breasts I had ever seen, no make that the biggest breast ever. They were enormous, everybody in the branch including the passenger’s male or female was staring at this woman, and I defy anybody to resist looking at her. She looked like the real version of Jessica Rabbit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving Instructor?