The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving instructor? they sure remember you

 Gloria



‘For Christ’s sake, Tony not in the bloody corridor take her to your room!’

‘Paul will you tell Gloria that I’m going home to see my wife and am not here for this.’

‘Sure Gloria, Tony is going home to see his wife although it’s a waste of time as his marriage in on the rocks anyway and they never have sex, but I don’t think now is the best time to try it on with him and especially in the bloody corridor. Nice tits and ass by the way.’

‘Thanks, Paul that really helps me.’ and he shrugged his shoulders and headed back to his room.

But at least Gloria let go of rubbing herself up against my body much to my relief.

‘Are you really going home to your wife then?’

‘Yes.’

‘Even though Paul said your marriage is on the rocks? Why not stay here with me and have some fun, I really fancy you, Tony.’

‘Because as I keep explaining as attractive as you undoubtedly are, I will not be unfaithful to my wife and I’m going home.’

‘But admit it you were getting turned on I could feel you.’

‘Look Gloria you are a very attractive woman and what you were trying to do to me, well there are not many men that could control themselves but that doesn’t mean I wanted sex with you. Now I’m going home to my wife Goodnight.’

‘You’re a fucking idiot Tony nobody will ever get such an easy offer of sex than I have just offered you.’ and she showed me her bra-less breasts by loosening the towel and pulling it down below her breasts. They were extremely attractive breasts for sure, but at this moment I didn’t want to see them.

‘That’s as maybe Gloria but I’m still not interested.’

And as I walked down the stairs, I can remember her words.

‘I don’t believe you; I know how you were reacting to my body back then you’re missing out on a great…...’

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Road to 'L' Do you remember your driving Instructor?